This YouTube Ads tutorial explains why YouTube is considered as one of the best places to advertise, what are the different ad formats available for the users, some of the essential metrics you need to know, how you can create your own YouTube advertisement, how you can optimize your ads to make sure they are able to satisfy your marketing goals. This tutorial expands into how users can use Google Ads to create advertisements for YouTube with a practical example. It also talks about the success story of the clothing brand, Superdry, that took advantage of YouTube advertising to create an ad that brought remarkable success to their brand. Now, let’s get started with how you can make the most out of YouTube advertising!
Below topics are explained in this YouTube Ads tutorial:
1. Why is advertising on YouTube a good idea. (01:13)
2. What are the types of YouTube Ads. (06:58)
3. Importance metrics on YouTube. (30:04)
4. How to create a YouTube Ad. (34:55)
5. How can you optimize YouTube Ads. (40:07)
6. Superdry: A YouTube success story. (46:11)
Subscribe to our channel for more tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
📚 For a more detailed understanding on Social Media Marketing, do visit: https://www.simplilearn.com/how-to-run-youtube-ads-article?&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
You will find in-depth content on Social Media Marketing. Browse further to discover similar resources on related topics, made available to you as a learning path. Enjoy top-quality learning for FREE.
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/youtube-ads-youtube-advertising-how-to-run-youtube-ads-2019-youtube-ads-tutorial-simplilearn/Simplilearn/youtube-ads-youtube-advertising-how-to-run-youtube-ads-2019-youtube-ads-tutorial-simplilearn
#YouTubeAds #YouTubeAdvertising #HowToRunYouTubeAds #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com