We’re joined by AJ Hill, Head of Paid Digital at Gravity Global as he analyses the impact of Google’s recent decision to block 3rd party cookies, and how this will impact the digital advertising space.
Watch the whole webinar to find out:
1. What does Google’s decision to deprecate 3rd party cookies mean for attribution, retargeting, reach & frequency capping & data management platforms?
2. Will publishers lose revenue?
3. Will I still be able to use 3rd party data?
4. What does this mean for independent ad tech?
5. Will I still have visibility over all touch points in a user’s path to conversion?
Originally broadcast Tuesday 23rd February 2021.