Course Duration: 45 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
Modules Covered in this Training
2. Data Utilities
3. Data Modeling
6. Business Logics
7. Reporting & Analytics
8. Visual force
12. Development on IDE
– Basic Computer Skills and knowledge of IT.
Who should plan on joining?
– Anyone who wants to start his/her career as a Salesforce Administrator / Developer / Consultant.
– Anyone working on technologies which are doing not so good in the market like Mainframes, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, Java, Microsoft .Net
– Someone who has experience as Business Analyst.
– Fresh BE, BTech, MS students
Course Objective: After the completion of this Course with ZaranTech, you should be able to:
– Understand What & Why of Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Development, Force.com.
– Ability to design Data Model for cloud based applications and architecture.
– Ability to automate Sales and Service processes using Workflows, Approval Processes, Formulas.
– Hands on experience of end-to-end application designing on Force.com Platform.
– Get guidance on the best practices of Force.com App designing.
– Project Work and Case Study details and Time spent?
Case Study 1 — Sales Application
Case Study 2 — Service Management Application
– Focus on Hands on training.
– 30 hours of Assignments, Live Case Studies.
– Video Recordings of sessions provided.
– One Problem Statement discussed across the whole training program.
– Salesforce Certification Guidance.
– Introduction to SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com).
– Prerequisites sessions conducted for participants not knowing Unix, Java Basics.
– Resume prep, Interview Questions provided.
– Covers All Important SFDC Ecosystem Products.
About the Trainer:
– 9 Years of experience in CRM Implementations.
– 7 Years of Experience in SFDC Development / Administrator/ Consultation.
– More than 80 SFDC Implementations done.
– Trained over 400 students.
– Corporate Trainer for E&Y, Capgemini, Tata Communications, Deloitte, Genpact, Quinnox.
– Proficient in APEX, Visualforce, Triggers, Classes, IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
– SFDC Implementation, Automation, Customization, Application Development.
Checkout what our past trainees are saying:
Recommendations on Facebook – Click here, http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Testimonials on our website — Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/testimonials
Refer your friends to ZaranTech for their Training & consulting needs and Reward yourself with benefits, http://www.zarantech.com/be-a-friend-tell-a-friend
What is Instructor led LIVE training? – See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G908QvF-gVA
What is Instructor led VIDEO training? – See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWqzGFPqck