Design Sprints were invented by Google in 2016 and are now an innovation process and framework for creating and validating ideas in just 4 days. Today it´s widely used by companies such as Lego, IBM, Facebook, Uber, Salesforce, and many more. The framework can be applied when growing existing businesses or designing new products, services, and/or processes.
The webinar will give you a 360-degree introduction to the Design Sprint Framework and will answer questions such as:
1. Why Design Sprints?
2. What are the principles behind it?
3. What does the process look like?
4. When should we use a Design Sprint?
5. What does a Sprint team look like?
6. What are the similarities/differences with Scrum?
7. What happens after a Sprint?
8. What are the deliverables?
9. How do we get started?
10. Finally, you will get a sneak peek into the future of design sprints and how to facilitate them online.
***GET TO KNOW YOUR HOST***
Greetings people. My name is Morten, and I am the founder of Co. & Steinmejer (see www.CoSteinmejer.com/about), a consultancy facilitating innovation processes in teams, primarily focusing on Digital Design Sprints.