Discover how to monetize your website with Google AdSense and Affiliate Programs. I will show you how to place ads on your website so you can make money in the form of advertising revenue and affiliate revenue with your website.
Process to Monetize Your WordPress Website:
1. Create a website with unique content and traffic.
2. Sign-up for Google AdSense and Affiliate Networks.
3. Apply with your website to serve ads and promote affiliate products.
4. When accepted, place ads and affiliate products on your website.
5. Set-up payment details and reach the payment threshold.
6. Follow Terms & Conditions consistently.
Start with a website that has “High-quality, unique and interesting content.” Then, sign-up for Google AdSense and Affiliate Programs for your business. Apply to affiliate programs and Google AdSense with your website. Place ads on your website. Test & optimize ad types and ad placements to maximize revenue. Reach payment threshold and follow Terms & Conditions.
Focus on Creating Content First – Then Implement Ads: You need a unique website and unique content in order to be accepted into Ad Programs & Affiliate Programs.
Implement Ads and Test Ad Placements: Create a user-friendly experience with ad placements that maximize your revenue.
Increased Traffic = Increased Revenue: Your revenue will grow with more website traffic.
Google AdSense: https://www.google.com/adsense
Activate Your AdSense Account: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7402256
CJ Affiliate aka Commission Junction: https://www.cj.com/
Google AdSense Publisher Policies: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9335564?hl=en&ref_topic=1271507&visit_id=637497769423659079-4058430779&rd=1