Are Facebook ads dead?
Not even close.
Facebook is far from dead because everyone is on the platform to this day. There are over 2.7 billion monthly users, so there’s always an opportunity for monetization on Facebook.
What’s dead is the way everyone is running Facebook ads in 2021. Advertising on Facebook is getting more expensive especially with more companies joining and competing with one another on the platform.
What you need to do is to advertise on Facebook differently, and here are a few ways you can do that:
1) Instead of traditional conversion campaigns, create a custom audience using emails of influencers which you can scrape from other platforms. Now that you have a hyper-targeted audience, focus on making your ad more personalized.
Have them contact you as the call-to-action, and offer them to the chance to receive your product in exchange for creating content around it.
2) Pattern interrupt works like magic. Your ad should stop people right in their tracks and keep them from scrolling down.
3) Hyperise is a tool that allows you to create personalized creatives based on a list of names and emails that you feed to a custom audience.
4) Scrape Facebook groups you’re part of and start messaging the group members. Make sure to build relationships with them first because your goal is to get them into your funnel. For scraping, you can use tools like Phantombuster or TexAU or ScrapeBox.
5) Trick the algorithm by running ads in countries where the CPM is very low. Once you get results and your CPA goes down, switch your targeting to your country of choice.
What does your Facebook ad strategy look like? Let us know in the comments below!
00:47 Doing Ads Differently
02:15 Pattern Interrupt
02:48 Hyperise tool
03:43 Scraping groups
05:11 tricking the algorithm
𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨…?
👍 Like the video. So we can pump out more content like this.
💬 Comment if you made it till the end!
🔗 Share the video with anyone you think it might help 🙂
𝙒𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝘼𝙥𝙥 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥.
👉 Join here: https://rebrand.ly/WAGH
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 15 𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩:
Who is Mario Nawfal? (𝘾𝙤-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝘼𝙂𝙃)
Founder of the Athena Group of Companies, a business conglomerate that operates in more than 40 countries. Mario had embarked upon his entrepreneurial path, with $300 in the bank, selling blenders door to door which led to Froothie Australia. Through unconventional marketing techniques, efficient logistical systems, and a team of global contractors, he propelled Froothie to $1m in year one and over $10m in year two, all bootstrapped.
Who is Bob Wazne? (𝘾𝙤-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙒𝘼𝙂𝙃)
Started his entrepreneurial journey at the age of 16, founded his first company when he hit 20. Bob is specialized in launching businesses and applying growth techniques to scale them up.
On the other hand, Bob loves creating connections with people and guiding them whenever they need it through his acquired life coaching skills & techniques. Bob is a badass salsa dancer.
Favorite Quote: ” The best way out, is through it! “
All materials in these videos are used for educational purposes and fall within the guidelines of fair use. No copyright infringement is intended. If you are or represent the copyright owner of materials used in this video and have a problem with the use of said material, please contact us via email.