Episode 3 opened its doors on October 6, 2021. This panel was hosted to talk about how to define metrics and what success means in Developer Relations.
The panel was hosted by Moschoula Kramvousanou, Head of Client Relations at SlashData, joined by
– Lori Fraleigh, Principal Group Product Manager, Azure SDKs at Microsoft
– Christie Fidura, Director, Global Developer Marketing at Salesforce
– Jennifer Hooper, Sr. Director, Developer Marketing, Brand & Content at Armory
– Amara Graham, Head of Developer Experience at Camunda
Be part of the next episode by grabbing your free Community Pass or requesting an invite for a Though Leader Pass at www.futuredeveloper.io
The Future Developer Summit returns -for the 6th consecutive year- bring together Developer Marketing, Developer Relations, Advocacy and Evangelism industry leaders to share best practices, look at and shape the industry’s future.
Future Developer Summit’s series will tackle one main theme:
DevRel, the next day.
At each episode, we will dive into a different subject, all of which aim at answering the burning question – what does the future of DevRel hold?
– Data-backed industry insights
– The latest developer trends
– Unique learning opportunities for the community
– Panel discussions with industry leaders
– Networking break-outs
Thought Leaders (CXO Pioneers and program leaders) are invited to join exclusive sessions: Invite-only Master Classes and Director-level Networking. Request an invite.
The Future Developer Summit 2021 will come in a series of 4 events throughout the year, called episodes and will take place on:
March 10 | June 9 | October 6 | December 8
#FDS21 #FutureDev #FutureDeveloperSummit #Metrics #DevRelMetrics
Music: Solace – Object Truth