* For those of you who have high ticket offers for your agency or write copy for high ticket offers (around $3k to $5k) – Do you ever reveal how much you charge in your copy?
Right now I’m running pay per close cold email campaigns for several agencies.
The copy is generating leads and those leads that come from the long form copy have been very qualified.
…..but closing deals is still taking a long time.
Most of the agencies I’m writing copy and running campaigns for are doing two call closes.
The first calls always go well but there is a very long gap between the first call and the second call
The second call has required some chasing.
I’m just wondering if it might be a good idea to not hide from stating the price in the copy.
My thinking is that might eliminate the need for a second call?
* What is the best book on checklists creation, process building, and process optimization?
* Anyone knows of a good Youtube Ad spy tool? Try’n a find me some shoe buyers, as Frankie would say
* Do you send your subcontractors a Xmas bonus or gift?
* Do you ever reveal how much you charge before getting on the phone with a Prospect?
* Anyone got some advice on this…? I’m looking at hiring our first ads person. We currently run FB and Google Ads for clients and very minor LI campaigns.
When hiring did you hire one media buyer to manage all paid media or a specialist in 1 platform? Also, what salary range do you budget? I don’t mind paying well cause this is a key component of our business and I want to have a good person on our team.
Any advice is appreciated!
* How in the world do I get over my fear of cold calling people. It’s so crippling and paralyzing to me. Anyone else worked through this and come through the other side that has some good advice?
And if you run a digital marketing agency, grab these free resources.