In this video I’m going to show you the marketing agency pricing model that can get you (and got me) to over $100K in revenue per year. Pricing your agency services doesn’t need to be difficult and if you have a goal to run a successful agency, you need a digital marketing agency pricing strategy that works.
The one mistake agencies make when they set their prices is a) listening to their competition and b) listening to their customers. Instead, you need to set your agency pricing from your income goals and desired customer levels.
There’s nothing wrong with charging $5000 for a product IF that $5k is profitable. Instead, it might be easier to just find 4 x $25,000 customers a year.
How much to charge for a marketing funnel – free tool 👉 https://sellyourservice.co.uk/funnel-price/
📑 The blog: https://sellyourservice.co.uk/blog/
🔵 The Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2VX3XYA
📷🎤💻 Gear I use:
● My webcam: https://amzn.to/2zMgljM
● Camera: https://amzn.to/2QDpL8v
● Lens: https://amzn.to/2QDpG4x
● Smartphone microphone: https://amzn.to/2B532wV
● Desk mic: https://amzn.to/2zV9ep8
● Tripod I use: https://amzn.to/2NlSWwD
Software and platforms
● Premium WordPress host.dance">hosting: http://shrsl.com/1giyd
● Page builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915
● Marketing automation: http://bit.ly/2QpmZXs
● Proposal software (BetterProposals): http://bit.ly/2FQHiHc
* I never know what to charge!
* Everyone else seems so much cheaper
* I haven’t got enough experience
* I heard set prices don’t work?
* Write the proposal then guess the price
* What’s your desired income level?
* How many customers can you realistically serve/do you want to serve?
* Set the price
* Your take home
* Product range
* Recurring rev
* Low ticket
* Core offer
* High ticket