Discover some of the best ways to optimize your Google Ads campaigns. My Google Ads optimization tips, tricks, hacks, strategies, and best practices will be perfect for beginners who want to improve their campaigns. My goal is to show you the step-by-step process for creating high-quality Google AdWords campaigns that are optimized and driving you conversions and revenue. Ultimately, your Google Ads campaigns will need a lot of work when it comes to creation, management, and optimization. With the Google Ads tutorials I publish, you should be able to grasp search campaigns, how they work, how to set them up, and what to expect after you launch your first PPC Advertising campaign with Google Ads.
Google Ads Search Campaign Tutorial – How to Create Successful Search Campaigns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU0VFcLfaBU
Google Ads Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCKZKQoSq6y4PlNrLqTbA-oQ8GFPn_eeh
Google Ads Tutorial 2020 – Step-By-Step Google AdWords Tutorial for Search Campaigns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLH8sIM6xVE
Google Ads Optimization Score and Recommendations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wKsRdsKaM
10 Google Ads Optimization 2020 Tips
2. Decrease keyword bids if your campaign is Limited by budget. Increase budget if your campaign is profitable.
4. Consistently add negative keywords to your campaign and your ad groups based on your Search Terms Report.
5. Use Ad Group level Audience Targeting (In-Market Audiences & Remarketing) for your search campaigns.
6. Create at least 1 Responsive Search Ad and 1 Expanded Text Ad per Ad Group.
8. Use Ad Group-level Ad Extensions.
9. Add new keywords to your Ad Groups when you want to expand your campaign and increase search volume.
10. Find new PPC keyword ideas for new Ad Groups and new SEO keyword ideas using Recommendations & the Search Terms Report.